SPUNBOND AND MELTBLOWN
Spinnerets for manmade fibers and others
Converting machines for cotton fibers
LNS (LUKAY NONWOVEN SOLUTIONS S.R.L.) was established in 2008 by Gianluca Piccolo (today’s Managing Director), who comes from an almost 30 years experience in the manufacturing industry for suppling tailor made precision key components for various types of nonwoven lines (spunlace, spunbond and meltblown) and extrusion lines (spinnerets). Today LNS is suppling successfully the following key spare parts:
- For spunlace lines: Water jet strips, cartridge filters, police filters, injectors, MPC/MPC nickel hydro-entangling sleeves, hydro-entangling drums (cylinders) for plain and for embossing (patterning), perforating drum, water suction boxes, conveyor mesh belts for carding, pre-wetting, compacting, entangling and dewatering
- For spunbond lines: Spunbond spinnerets, spunbond packs (bico included), refurbishing, cleaning needles, forming conveyor mesh belts and broaches
- For spunmelt lines (and only melt-blown lines as well): Melt-blown dies, melt-blown packs, refurbishing, cleaning needles, forming conveyor mesh belts and broaches
- Extrusion of manmade melt fibers: Spinnerets and packs for melt fibers, cleaning needles and broaches
- Extrusion of carbon fiber and other wet fibers: Spinnerets and packs for wet fiber process as Carbon, Rayon, Acrylic, Vinylon and Aramid.
From the end of 2008 LNS company started to work in the field of converting machines for cotton fibers as an exclusive agent of ACM Engineering, for Europe, Middle East and Asia.
In February 2014 Elisabetta Serrao, today LNS’s Office Manager, joined LNS’s team after an important experience of several years in the same manufacturing company as above (same one where Gianluca Piccolo started in 1994).
The high quality performing supplied solutions, the competitive price and delivery time, together with our experience and relationship with the customers, allowed to reach a good market share in the territories taken care by LNS.