Water jet strips
Spunlace (hydro-entanglement) jet strips with 1 or 2 or 3 rows, for pre-wetting, entangling, finishing, aperturing, embossing, special production, etc.
We offer spunlace (hydro-entanglement) jet strips for more uniform and/or with higher resistance in CD and MD and/or softer, with an efficient production cost saving.
Various type of stainless steel, elasticity and hardness level are available, depending on the water pressure in use, water conditions and cleaning systems.
The strips do not bend (they don’t leave the “famous” waves along the strip length) since the material is much more elastic than the ones normally offered by our competitors.
Today market share in Europe and Middle East is about 75%.
Some advantages in short:
- 43 years experience in the production of spunlace strips (first set supplied in 1970)
- Lower energy costs thanks to more efficient water jets
- Better uniformity of the web due to various technical reasons
- Anti-bending and anti-scratching strips
- Strip hardness in average at an higher level than competitors for longer strips life-time
- From 5 to 20 times smoother capillary walls than competitor strips
- Pilot spunlace machine in house for developments (R&D)
- Easier and faster strips cleaning due to smoother capillary walls and more uniform hole surfaces
Jetstrips have perfect straightness of jet, high performance and uniformity of water flow. We have largest share in the global market with best quality, competitive cost with short delivery time that competitors cannot follow.
Our Water Jetstrips has longer columnar flow, it produce high confounding performance and it effective for energy conservation such as reducing processing loss during the production. For customers who using more than 2mm thickness type of old spinnerets, can significantly reduce production costs by switching to our Jetstrips.